Digital & Social Media
- Staycation Campaign: Help the local tourism stakeholders get back to business with public health readiness.
Reopening Task Force
- Scaling up vaccination program
- GHRA pilot test 200 participants
- 5-minutes GVB weekly vlogger series, expanding participation and ownership of Governor’s tourism reopening initiative
- Launch of the Guam Safe Certification and WTTC Safe Travels Stamp Program
- Mission of the program is to help rebuild confidence among the local community and visitors as travel restrictions ease and the tourism industry begins its revival.
- Program identifies establishments that have the utmost compliance, care, and pride in following local government health and safety guidelines.
- The WTTC is recognized for creating the first-ever safety and hygiene stamp. The stamp enables travelers to identify destinations around the world that have adopted standardized health and hygiene protocols.
Guam Airport Receives International Accreditation
Certificate of Accreditation