For more information, visit:
COVID-19 RESPONSE & PREPAREDNESS PLAN
The following were implemented in response to COVID-19.
- Employee COVID-19 Awareness Training. Employees were educated about the virus, and were trained on various preventive measures and the importance of exercising the measures consistently.
- Staff COVID-19 Vaccination. Feb 2021 all were vaccinated.
- Rigorous Sanitization & Hygiene Training and Practice.
- Update Marketing Strategies & Process Improvements.
- Engaged with customers more to keep them informed about our plans and response.
In preparation for border opening, we continue with the following:
- Consistently implement COVID-19 preventive measures.
- Consistly take refresher trainings on Sanitization & Hygiene
- Continue with process improvement initiatives including customer service
- Upgrade guestrooms & the restaurant.